Give the Gift of Amazon Prime

August 7, 2017

SECRET OF RANKING YOUR ANY FIVERR GIG AT TOP!




Do you know there are many sellers who are making $1000+ per month even more from Fiverr only by selling their services and skills. Have you ever thought how they are able to do this? They get their gigs ranked at the top for their keywords and drive more sales to their gigs. Nobody knows exact algorithm that Fiverr use to rank any gigs, but I will tell you how to rank your gig for any keyword on Fiverr.





Before you go read below strategies I would recommend you to read my previous post in which I had presented some of the gigs which you can use to make money on Fiverr easily without much experience. There are many more gigs you can use to make money just you have to visit Fiverr and check what kinds of gigs are working and what services and skills you can provide.





Once you have done everything from setting up your profile to your Fiverr gig get the life you need to apply this secret strategy to get your gig at the top and get sales flowing in. This has been a secret I had been using since last month and was able to make $544 using only 3 gigs. Using this secret you can rank any gig at the 1st position for any keyword on fiverr in less than 48 hours for keywords like: “Logo Designing“, “Video Animation” and much more like this.
Here is how I did this :
NB: But before you proceed to get your gig live and put a brief description with proper images.


1. Create a Dummy Account on Fiverr :-

Create a dummy account on Fiverr and buy your own gig twice/thrice at least and give good ratings and review. (In this you will only loose $2-$3)

2. Drive Fake Visitors to Your GIG :

If you can drive real visitor that will be great but if you can’t, then you have to send at least 200-250 fake visit/hits. This will boost your gigs impression and will be more visible to buyers who are willing to buy your services.
If you don’t know how to get fake visitors, you can buy some gigs on Fiverr who can provide fake visits to your gigs but don’t overuse them.

3. Use Accurate Tags :

You have to make sure that you are using accurate and appropriate tags for your gigs otherwise you will not be able to rank and also you must include you want to rank for in your Gigs Title and descriptions.
For Example: If you are trying to rank your gig for Animation Videos or Whiteboard Videos then you should use following tags like:-
  1. Whiteboard
  2. Video Animation
  3. 3D Animation
  4. Whiteboard Animation
  5. Similar tags like above.
I have not promoted my gigs much on social sites or done anything to promote my gigs outside fiverr. I have shared each and everything I had done to make money from fiverr. There are more than 1.5 millions buyers on Fiverr once I rank my gigs I don’t have to promote them because I am already going to get massive exposure to earn money.
If you face any problem while ranking your fiverr gigs you can contact me or you can put your queries down in the comment below. I would love to help you out in making money from fiverr. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.

No comments: